Who are we?
At Rabbit Entertainment, we develop and deliver an online gaming experience and customer service levels that enable us to be independently measured as market-leading, accomplished through the hiring and development of talent and ongoing investment in technology and skills. We have clear company values that help ensure all colleagues are working towards the same goals.
We are here to improve the customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth. We take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution. We are going to conduct assessments to define and analyse possible risks and facilitate payments to players. We craft strategies for all marketing platforms, including digital, advertising, and creative communication. We monitor the performance of customer behavior and determine customer personas. We take the opportunity to reach new customers.
- Helping customers and making them happy
- contacting other departments when there is an issue to be solved.
- Keeping customer request queues as low as possible.
- Customer research (bonuses, deposits, transactions, betting slips, documents, bet calculations).
- Handling customer request queues is assigned according to workload.
- Having a high knowledge of products offered by the company is a plus.
- Attending team meetings and activities.
- Internal Customer Service, Payments & Fraud, Marketing, CRM / Loyalty Management.
- Escalate issues to the team leader and Head of Department.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Process pay-outs of winnings
- Monitor real time queues and identify high risk transactions, fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, AML, and similar other risks.
- Monitor customer behaviour to ensure responsible gambling is observed.
- Liaise with payment providers, financial institutions, authoritative bodies, and internal departments.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analysing accounts and transaction patterns.
- Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends to reduce potential revenue loss.
- Assist head of department with compliance, AML, and payments related projects